Italian 1 06/07/2017 - beginner
- Jun 07 – Jul 26
- Midtown - 226 W37th Street 11th Floor
- Immersion Event : Restaurant Outing
Our beginner class is best suited for those who are brand new to Italian, or who have studied in the past but need to brush up their skills.
By completing this course, you will learn how to introduce yourself, describe your family and friends, ask for directions, express your likes and dislikes, and even confidently order at your favorite Italian restaurant.
How does it work?
Our classes are uniquely designed to be both educational and social. We’ve developed the perfect balance of in-class lessons and group events to create a fun and immersive learning experience.
At City Speakeasy, we believe that conversation is the key to success. Our welcoming teachers will encourage the group to converse in Italian within the first five minutes of class.
To ensure our students get direct and dedicated instruction from our teachers, we keep our average class size under 10 students.
What’s included in Tuition?
· 8-week, 16-hour group course
· One of our signature Immersion Events, where you’ll have the opportunity to use your newly acquired Italian skills in a real-life social situation at a fun, educational, teacher-led event.
· A post-class happy hour at a local bar, where you can get to know your classmates, and order a complimentary drink in Italian.
· All of your learning materials are included. On day one, you’ll receive your textbook and our proprietary City Speakeasy Italian Immersion Guide.
We know New Yorkers are busy, so no worries if you miss a class! We will make sure you don’t miss a beat by sending you our absent review packet weekly.
Files(1) You don’t have to access to download these files. If you want to download then Buy Course
- New York City, USA
- Italian Hip Hop, Any
- Kickboxing, Listening to Music, Seeing Friends
- Jealousy, Any Drain System (sinks, showers, toilets), Crowds
Merry W. is a native New Yorker who has taught Italian for over ten years in the public school system. She travels to Italy frequently and stays up-to-date with all aspects of contemporary Italian culture. She has her BA in Italian Studies from SUNY Stony Brook and her MA in Administration and Supervision from St. John's University. Merry was named Italian Educator of the Year by the AIAE in 2011 and has served as Secretary of the AATI-LI, as well. In addition to teaching Italian, Merry also teaches ESL, works as an Emcee for a variety of Italian cultural events, and belongs to a very rich, international community here in New York.