French 1 06/27/2017 - beginner
- Jun 27 – Aug 22 / Skips:Jul 04
- Midtown - 226 W37th Street 11th Floor
- Immersion Event : Restaurant Outing
Our beginner class is best suited for those who are brand new to French, or who have studied in the past but need to brush up their skills.
By completing this course, you will learn how to introduce yourself, describe your family and friends, ask for directions, express your likes and dislikes, and even confidently order at your favorite French restaurant.
How does it work?
Our classes are uniquely designed to be both educational and social. We’ve developed the perfect balance of in-class lessons and group events to create a fun and immersive learning experience.
At City Speakeasy, we believe that conversation is the key to success. Our welcoming teachers will encourage the group to converse in French within the first five minutes of class.
To ensure our students get direct and dedicated instruction from our teachers, we keep our average class size under 10 students.
What’s included in Tuition?
· 8-week, 16-hour group course
· One of our signature Immersion Events, where you’ll have the opportunity to use your newly acquired French skills in a real-life social situation at a fun, educational, teacher-led event.
· A post-class happy hour at a local bar, where you can get to know your classmates, and order a complimentary drink in French.
· All of your learning materials are included. On day one, you’ll receive your textbook and our proprietary City Speakeasy French Immersion Guide.
We know New Yorkers are busy, so no worries if you miss a class! We will make sure you don’t miss a beat by sending you our absent review packet weekly.
Files(1) You don’t have to access to download these files. If you want to download then Buy Course
- New York, USA
- Soccer, Food, Comedy
- Soccer, Continuous learning
- 3+ hour-long movies
Victor Aka is a native French speaker who grew up in Paris. He teaches Level 1,2,3 French with a focus on grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary and listening comprehension. He has managed translation/interpretation projects for leading French companies such as Air France, France Télécom, BNP Paribas. Past clients also include the American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages, Audioworks Producers Group.